Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 19:20:48 EDT

I agree , I would be interested in some dyno proven results on that type of
thing , but I didn't even remember it until that was mentioned . It lokos
like a good investment , but remember , that's still a minimum of $240 . If
it's typically a pretty good HP/Torque gain , it would be an easy mod for a
decent price .

At 06:07 PM 7/7/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< They basically balanced and blueprinted the injectors to match as closely
> as possible and then they would test thm before shipping them out .
> >>
>So what do you think of it Jack? I think it sounds like a pretty good idea.

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com