Magnum MPI Single Plane Intake Manifold

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 22:12:25 EDT

> Yep, the pre-drilled version is new for '98. Last I heard, it would
>be available fall '98.

There's somthing in the MP catalog page 74 heres what it says:

NEW!
Magnum MPI Single Plane Intake Manifold

This new MPI single plane manifold fits 1992-98 Magnum V8 engines and
replaces the stock intake. Uses adapter to allow the stock intake.
Features machined bosses for individual injectors used on MPI. Single plane
design gives more power and more engine speed potential. Uses Magnum style
vertical attaching screws-dosent fit older style heads.

P5249816 318/360 Magnum Intake Manifold - Single plane - For MPI System No
Lost

Koller dodge lists it as avalible on their online database for:
Line 1
Carline CH
Part Number P5249816
Description MANFLDPKG
Qty Available 1
List Price $275.00
Sale Price $233.75
Order QTY 1

So its looks like its avalible how much improvement do you think it'll
make??

Chris Lang