Re: V-6 Hints

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 22:54:28 EDT

Hey, Eric knows his shit when it comes to these Daks. I would do his TB mod,
but you might consider a better cam too. I used to have a V6 and everyone
told me a better cam would help out. I would also suggest getting a Dynomax
Superturbo cat- back system. Personally. I didnt want duall exh on mine and I
dont think it makes much of a diff with the V6 (unless you like that "chainsaw
on steroids" sound). If you get a step up cam then definentely get the MP
computer too. You can do alot more than you think with that 239. After all
its a 318 minus 2 cylinders:) BOOG