Re: The Friggin Door Buzzer!!

From: Brian (leefam@wcc.wcc.net)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 00:30:47 EDT

At 10:31 PM 7/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Does Anyone know how to get rid of the buzzer that goes off when you have
>your door open with the keys in? It drives me crazy everyday but i'm not
>sure where to look to disable it whats the best way to do it?
>

>Chris Lang
>93 CC V8 4x4 3" BL

I got a 93 - check the fuse box under the drivers side dash. The buzzer's
at the bottom on the left hand side - underneath it the box is labeled
"Chime - Buzzer". Rip that out and that's it. I did it to mine, never
locked the keys in but once. I left the rear cab windows open, so I
unscrewed the screw and broke in to it. ALWAYS make sure lights are off
and you have your keys.

Brian