more stupid questions

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 23:58:17 EDT

all right guys here is some more dumb questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#1 I am currently running a 3" cat back set up with a hooker max flow
muffler with a dodge diesel tail pipe ( looks good and sounds great )
would I get any more low end power If I went to a 3" inlet flowmaster
with dual 2.5 outlets ??? This truck will barley turn the tires.
#2 has anyone experienced a stumble and hesitation at around 4700 rpm
and then start to pull to about 51-5300??? this truck has done this from
day one.
#3 has any one used or seen the cheap headers for our trucks that Summit
is selling and are the Eldelbrock headers shorties or try-y type and
what other pieces come with them crossover pipe etc.

Colin Heckathorn
1998 black CC 5.2 w/ open 14 " k&n , milled and ported TB, automatic
with a Transgo Valve body kit, 160 deg. thermo., 3" cat back exh. 3.55
rears
with 2500 miles on it
By the way I did out run a friend of mine, He has a 1998 mustang GT
5-speed.
He wasn't a happy camper!!!!!!