Alignment, steering wheel, 98 trouble code

From: Mike Burgess (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 01:03:55 EDT

Well, Just getting back on the list again. Going through the
archives, I see I was not the only one chewing up front tires,
got it aligned today, the toe-in was set way too much (5.1),
so with a rotate & realign to 1.5, I'll try another 5K on it.
 I've tried the on-off-on.... with the inigition to try to see
if I can scare an OK code out of the system, but nothing. Has
there been a way discovered to get a read-out?
  Just this last week started in with a squeek/scrape in the
steering wheel. Sounds like a business card slipped down there
and rubs when you turn it. Arggh!

   Mike