Was Wheel size now that & R/T info

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 05:29:27 EDT

<< Because I know
 that my stock rims are the impossible to find a replacement for 16's with the
 6 bolt 4.5 inch. i have a 94 so was there a switch? >>
Hey man, your 94 unless they are already aftermarkets, should be 15's. My 95
has the same wheels as your I believe and they are 15's. Even the old style
Dak wheels ( pre-mine ) are 15's. the only year that I know of that they
changed Wheel size is for the R/T!!
  Speeking of R/T, I asked the Manager of the Truck Design Studio about those
wheel problems you R/T guys are experiencing and he said he'd check on it for
me. So there may be light at the end of your wheel tunnel. Ill let you know
what he finds for me.
Eric