RE: Lock Right

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 09:14:19 EDT

Yes - there is at least one other list member using this setup -
running great times with a 3.21 rear.

Hope I get there soon.

Tate
97 rc 5.2 5spd 3.21 single trac
Magnecore 8.5's - other than that, bone stock
16.288 ET - in million degree heat
Mopar Performance headers and y pipe arrive this week
Waiting to see what FIPK looks like in September
Spacer plate to get Lakewood snubber to contact leafs and throttle
body workover (borrowed a Dremel)
this weekend - - WOOHOO!