valve covers

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 14:56:47 EDT

Anyone know of any place that offers valve covers for the 360 Magnum in the
R/T ?

I have seen places that make custom engraved covers for the likes of the
Impala SS and they look sweet !

I sure would like to find someone to make some that say " Dakota R/T" or
something . If not , does anyone know of a place that makes ANY aftermarket
covers for the Magnum engine other than MoPar ?

I just don't like the covers that say "Mopar Magnum" . I would love it if I
could get a set of the "Mopar Performance" covers .

Anywho.....I better go kick the Ranger again .......bye.