9.25 Rearend

From: leefam@wcc.net
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 15:07:19 EDT

Well this sucks. Being that I live at home and am 18, my parents get the last say
in things. They won't let me swap to a 5.9 'cause my 5.2 still runs. They will let
me change rearends. I am getting the MP 'shaft. I am thinking of getting a 9.25,
then sending it to Moser engineering to get it shortened to Dak width, 8.75 ends put
on, and C-clip eliminator axles. A better story of the axle is in the December 1994
Mopar Action. It's also the same axle as under Paul Suloff's Challenger. It will
last forever, and will complement the blown 5.9 that I have planned(2-3 years from now).

Whadda ya think? Any better ideas?

Brian