Re: CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY R/T BACK !!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 16:17:17 EDT

Jack,
Hmmmmm,
Water in the stereo sounds kind of ugly as it is the second most important
piece of equipt in my truck... Ill keep a look out for wet CDs. I had to
the charm! tracks straight and no more vibration. My bed was scratched by
my tonneau (I dont have a hard bed liner). And the popping noise is
definitley a reality. They should be seeing more and more.... Not too bad
considering, but still, it seems like the dealer should have found
everything but the wet stero and popping before they let the trucks go. I
gues us R/T owners were in a big huury???
You Betcha, All the time...
BKB