Re: Another New Member.

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 16:25:08 EDT

Hell , you're doin' pretty good to only be owing about $3k on that truck of
yours....you should have plenty from that for a down payment .

Don't be too intimidated .

You may have to travel quite a ways to find an R/T (literally) , but if you
can get one , especially a '98 , you'll love it !

At 01:07 PM 7/9/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>Kevin,
>If you can find one they go faor about 24K for the R/T CC with all the
>options for the most part. My dealer tacked on another 2K just for fun (and
>Profit)
>BKB
>98 Deep amethyst R/T CC with fiberglass tonneau
> with everything but overhead console, power seats and trailer hitch...
>

>At 03:42 PM 7/9/98 EDT, you wrote:
>>Hi, I am a 19 year old who is in college and owns a Dakota. I have been
>>reading achives of the list for a while and decided to join. I have a '97
>>Flame Red 4x4 cc 5.2 Sport+ and love it. However I have a problem, I fell in
>>love with the new R/T. I realy want one and would like your advice on
what to
>>do. I only owe $3000 on my current Dakota and have 22,000 miles on it. Every
>>upgrade on mine could be transfered to the new one. Is there any R/T owners
>>out there who could give me an average sticker price for one? Thanks. Kevin.

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html