Re: 380 HP Crate Motor

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 19:32:35 EDT

Eric,
Speaking of fruity, what about those comments on no performance parts for 98
trucks... Sheesh, you might as well buy a ferd or something....
Jest Kidding..
BKB
P.S: What about mechanical fuel injection on the 360/380HP? Lots of old
Hillborn systems around, and the multiple stacks out the hood on the Dak
would really look wild.
Jest Kidding.. sort of...
ODBII= NO 380HP crate :(