Re: Flowmaster Knowledge?

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 22:16:35 EDT

Jdog,
you have come to the right place! I have a Flow on my 88 V6, and it's
pretty cool. I used to think I sucked, but then I got a chance to listen
to it in action and I was impressed! It did help in the top end, and
sounds good at 25 in 2nd gear. Not really loud at cruising speed, so I
think it's a worthy investment! Go for it!

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Bow-wow-wow yippee yo yippee yay, Mike Sykes is definitely in the-
Hay-ouse!!!"

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998 18:14:41 EDT Jdog1817@aol.com writes:
>I am planning on making a new addition to my 88' Dak... exhaust.
>Flowmasters
>are the most popular and best rep exhaust that I know of, but I also
>know that
>if you get the wrong sizes, it will sound horrible. If anyone knows
>alot
>about Flowmasters, or just exhaust in general, that can recomend the
>best
>choice of exhaust for a v6 3.9, 88' dak please email me or just RE:
> Thanks,
>jdog1817@aol.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]