Re: The Vortech is ON!!!!

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 00:22:35 EDT

Patrick,

What did you do for the fuel rail modification? Was there any problem
hooking the S/C up? What year is your truck 96 or 97? I want some
feedback from you before I install mine.

Doesn't it sound weird when idleing? But when you put your foot into it it
will sound great. Good luck to you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Dan

> From: Kabuki2@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: The Vortech is ON!!!!
> Date: Thursday, July 09, 1998 6:03 PM
>
> The Vortech is on my truck. Problem tho, the gauge kits I aquired from
A&E