Re: Re: my swap? Tranny probs.

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 01:35:23 EDT

<<
   Speaking of which, how is the 5 speed (NV3500?) at handling the
 additional output of the 360?

Jon, Its excellent. I have the Centerforce Gold clutch in it and it rarely
slips, although I think next time (soon) Im going for the Centerforce Dual
Friction and get a real good bite. The only thing on the trans I broke was
the plastic shifter assembly that directly bolts to the top of the trans!! I
was racing my buddies Z28 and the addreneline was running to high and I
punched the clock shifting into 3rd!!!!
Eric