RE: Throttle body coating???

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 07:45:58 EDT

Reapply it regularly? I've heard good stuff about Mother's, but never
used it.

 Also, did you guys take your TB's to a friend with a machine shop to
get the big stuff taken off, or just whip out the hacksaw? I think I
read that Sean did just that. Any other suggestions on dos and don'ts
for this project? Any sources online for specific suggestions on
reshaping blade shaft, type of locktight, ect to use in reassembly,
source for lower profile blade screws, diagram of desired shaft
shape,ect. If not, I might just do the "big stuff" and polish her up
for now.

Thanks guys,
Tate