RE: Air conditioning Mismarking by CC

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 09:43:32 EDT

My dealer told me about this when I picked up my Dak back in October of
last year. Sounds like your salesman was a little lax on his knowledge
of the product he was selling. I've never thought twice about it as I
use that setting constantly to keep cool air on both my feet and upper
body. Here in Texas that is a must. Sorry, but I do not feel either
mislead or let down. Nor do I see how anyone could call this a
"Problem". There is absolutely no reason to change it. If you want
outside air, turn the knob to vent or crack the windows. I'm very happy
the option is there. Very few other vehicles have this.
Dakota's RULE!
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, Snug Lid, DDBC.
Now also includes my own rendition of the FIPK 2!