Re: Re: Air conditioning Mismarking by CC

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 14:19:19 EDT

Nope , my '98 R/T (purchased 6/6/98 and a build date of 5/98) has the same
thing . When you put the dial on the picture of the dude with the arrows
pointing towards his feet and his noggin' , the air is on . If I want the
vent , I just turn it once more to the right and voila`. I figured it out
the day I bought it and I gotta tell ya , it doesn't bother me at all . If
I were to base my decision of whether or not to by a vehicle based on how I
get the air in the thing , then I have no business buying an R/T .

Just my two cents .