Re: DML Sticker was: Re: Finally raced an R/T

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 15:50:02 EDT

All this time and I never even knew we had another domain....sorry guys .

Did that guy just volunteer to buy the domain or something ?

If so , that's cool .

It looks like he is still soliciting to help repay for the cost of the name
, I'm considering donating .

I think that would be a great URL for a sticker .