DML Sticker was: Re: Finally raced an R/T

From: RLewis7785@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 15:22:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/98 1:14:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<< I dunno though , it would be hard to fit that URL on a sticker . >>

Thats was the whole point behind someone (sorry the name escapes me) buying
the URL: WWW.Dakota-Truck.net

This was done so that there was an easy to remember site that linked over to
Jon's DML Pages.

Anyway, the URL wouldn't be the most important thing, the DML name and/or some
logo would be sufficient to get someone to use their search engine and find
the DML the same way I did.

I like the idea of a DML Sticker, and me and some others kicked it around
about six months back.

I agree that we should let Jon direct, or at least approve any and all use of
the DML name.

My Opinion.

Richard Lewis
92 LE CC, 318, Auto