pulling out all the stops!!!pt 2

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 00:13:47 EDT

ok, the job is done. We now have a true MSD testbed. The plug job went quicker
than I thought (1 1/2 beers) or about an hour. Would have gone quicker, but
wanted to take my time and see that it would be done right. Also wanted to
make sure it was a fool proof plug job. There is no way I could screw it up
now!!!! Gonna leave it in stock ign. form on my way to the track, and also for
the first run.

Now they are calling for rain in the morning, but I need all of you to click
your heels together 3 times and repeat after me....It will not rain and ruin
George's test.

In the immortal words of Al Bundy.....

LETS ROCK
George