Re: Working on tb now - tips - maybe!?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 04:00:07 EDT

<< The bore in the intake is exactly 2 1/16 inch. The bore in the bottom of
the tb is a few thousandths under 2 1/16. That's the way we want to keep it.
We want to be sure that the throttle body bore is NO LARGER THAN the intake
bore.
         Otherwise turbulence will occur.

 3. Try your best to trim away he excess in the inside of the gasket. Some
places it protruded more than a mm into the bore. We just want it to
match the surface, I think. No protruding, no recess.

 Anyway, that's my two cents......

Good Call Tate. Excellent observations.
Eric