RE: Working on tb now - tips - maybe!?

From: Tate Strickland (strickt@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 04:55:38 EDT

----------
From: Tate Strickland[SMTP:strickt@airmail.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 1998 3:51 AM
To: 'Rekker21@aol.com'
Subject: RE: DML: Working on tb now - tips - maybe!?

Thanks, Eric. Do you know if those shaft bearings need to be pulled (if =
they even come out)? The shaft isn't gorgeous after you grind the bolt =
holes to get the shaft out, but it's not an abomination either (at least =
not to me). Are we going with mother's on the protective coating? =
Wonder how durable/heat resistant it is? One more question (for now ; ) =
) - what do the bearings, shaft get lubed with? Anything?

Thanks ahead of time.

Tate