Re: Finally raced an R/T

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 09:15:02 EDT

Alan Mok wrote:
<find the engine laboring to get up to speed from 1500rpm
<Have to punch it to downshift

Alan, since you have a 46RE trans., you can have shft points adjusted easily
with a B&M shift command (not sure if thats the name). It has a tow setting
which just beefs up the shift points. I wouldn't recommend any mods until you
reach the end of the "break-in" time. Personally, I lock out overdrive until
I am at 50mph or faster. This will help for now. Check out summitracing.com.
They have the B&M stuff I'm talking about.