Re: Finally raced an R/T

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 02:34:42 EDT

<< >Mike, I'd love to but were leaving for Niagra Falls in 10 minutes!!

 Eric -

 I know you won't get this till a few days from now , but did you ever go to
 sleep ?

 heh hehe
 W . Jack Hilton III >>

Right now its 2:33am!! Im suppose to be at work in about 4 hours. Don't
think I'm going!! The kids are still at my parents house, so Ill be getting
up in about 4 hours to go pick them up!! We just got back around midnight,
but I had to go for a ride in the Dak before bed!!!!
Yeah Jack, I got about 2 hours sleep Friday night before we left!! I don t
normally get that much sleep anyway, so Im use to it!!
Oh, to add a Dak report to this, I saw 2 Dak R/T's at Niagara Falls this
weekend!! There's actually a lot of Dodge's there!! Oh well gnight!
Eric