ya' know, I think it may be an R/T thing

From: the bobster (charger69rt@inficad.com)
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 14:00:41 EDT

ya' know, I think it may be an R/T thing. I saw a guy out here with a
CC,
Blue R/T and tried to strike up a conversation with a "Hey! Nice
Dakota!!" and all I got was a "yeah, maybe someday you'll have enough
money to buy a real truck too"... he says this as I roll by in my own
Dak...what an ass! I replied with some choice words including profanity
and a "daddy's money" crack, then left several yards of rubber in front
of his "real truck". Nothing against R/T guys, I happen to know many on
the list here who are really cool. Then there's the jerks who ruin it
for
everybody. I think the R/T's are some f%$@in' great lookin' trucks! I
think all those cubes are going to his head. Hey Eric, ya' wanna' come
Yorktown Va and spank an R/T with an attitude problem for me? Go Mopar!

- -mike d.

List.....the real problem is that the popularity of Dakotas(and mopars)
has brought into the ownership group.....undesirables..people that in
the past only were fit only to own chevies and fords.....while the mopar
die-hards that knew the truth warriored onward (while having the touch
of class to be nice to each other).

The saying "there are jerks everywhere" , comes to mind.....

Perhaps with the movement to a DML logo....a card should be made up
that says something to the effect "YOUR CONDUCT DOES NOT MEET THE
STANDARD OF A DAKOTA OWNER/OPERATOR". Also something to the effect that
 "the desciption of yourself and your vehicle will be made public to the
DML to try to prevent a repeat of this substandard performance

Jerks that drive Mopar/Dodge/Dakotas.......well they do not make me
happy...

warrior onward

rob