Re: Working on tb now - tips - maybe!?

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 22:22:35 EDT

<< As far as Mothers' heat resistance goes; I'm not too sure about that.
 Never even occured to me, to tell you the truth! :-) I just went outside
 and took a look at the can of Mothers. It says not to freeze it, but it
 doesn't say anything about heat. (For whatever that's worth.) :-) >

Considering that polish is used on aluminum wheels, which under braking
probably see a lot more heat then the throttle body, I wouldn't worry about
it.

Brad