Re: ya' know, I think it may be an R/T thing

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 13:56:21 EDT

Yeah , I got it back on Saturday , but he had to order the cab bushings .
Oh well , it's much better than the piece of sh....I mean the ranger.

As far as the "new breed" of Dak owners with the introduction of the R/T .
I tell ya , I love it when I get compliments and I will talk to anyone
about it . I don't bring up the price unless they ask specifically because
I couln't even afford it myself . I am 25 now and I have ONLY owned MoPars
since I was 16 with my Sattellite . they haven't always been very fast or
very pretty , due to what I and my parents could afford , but I always
wanted to be different from the rest of the sheep .

I know I am rambling , but yes , there are most of the hard-core MoPar
people that will always dominate our ranks and we shouldn't let a few
boneheads affect what we are .

At 09:29 PM 7/11/98 EDT, you wrote:
>You dont need a logo to let these people know that they are jerks, just
spank
>them, over and over again until they understand the meening of
>MOPAR!!!....Jack, I bet you cant wait to get your R/T back now. Kick the
>MangeyStreet Machine for me... twice.!!

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com