KABOOOM!!!!!

From: Dahrl Clark (dclark@nb.net)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 01:54:59 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BDAE01.3E31E6E0

Well looks like I'm looking for a motor for my Dakota truck I dragrace. =
Went to the final round today in a $1000 race at Mason Dixon Dragway in =
Maryland and Cut a .516 R.T. to David Berry's .526 light. and was =
running him down when at the 1000ft timers the crank in my 360 decided =
it wanted to get some fresh air and preceded to leave the block. :( Only =
thing I saved was the heads and intake. I have raced a long time and I =
have never felt anything as violent as that! Thought it was goin to blow =
the hood off of it! I guess I am looking for a shortblock (would prefer =
a 360) that is ready to go and only requirement is that it has flat top =
pistons in it for used with my closed chamber heads. If anyone knows of =
anything for sale in the general vacinity of PA email me with the =
info.THANKS! =
                           P.S. Scott Miller was tearing up the street =
eliminator class with his Shelby Dakota also! I think he might have won! =
If you read this Scott let us know how you did!
Dahrl Clark
Clarks Radiator Service
dclark@nb.net

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BDAE01.3E31E6E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Well looks like I'm looking for a =
motor for my=20
Dakota truck I dragrace. Went to the final round today in a $1000 race =
at Mason=20
Dixon Dragway in Maryland and Cut a .516 R.T. to David =
Berry's .526=20
light. and was running him down when at the 1000ft timers the crank in =
my 360=20
decided it wanted to get some fresh air and preceded to leave the block. =
:( Only=20
thing I saved was the heads and intake. I have raced a long time and I =
have=20
never felt anything as violent as that! Thought it was goin to blow the =
hood off=20
of it! I guess I am looking for a shortblock (would prefer a 360) =
that is=20
ready to go and only requirement is that it has flat top pistons in it =
for used=20
with my closed chamber heads. If anyone knows of anything for sale in =
the=20
general vacinity of PA email me with the=20
info.THANKS! &=
nbsp; &n=
bsp; &nb=
sp; &nbs=
p; &nbsp=
; =
            &=
nbsp; =20
P.S. Scott Miller was tearing up the street eliminator class with his =
Shelby=20
Dakota also! I think he might have won! If you read this Scott let us =
know how=20
you did!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Dahrl ClarkClarks Radiator =
Service<A=20
href=3D"mailto:dclark@nb.net">dclark@nb.net</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01BDAE01.3E31E6E0--