Re: printing of stickers

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 11:56:03 EDT

<< He told me that they would cost $5.45 each , BUT there would be a minimum
 run of a quantity of 50 . That would make our initial investment in these
 at $272.50 .

 I then asked him about a logo that was actually a cut-out from vinyl . This
 would eliminate the need for two colors since you are basically just
 cutting out the outline .

 These were more expensive at about $8-$10 each , but the good thing is that
 there was no minimum run on these , so we could print them as we needed
 them and not have alot of money tied up in them . >>
Either-or, just count me in.
Eric
Jack, is that DML logo painted on your truck?
Eric