Re: DML:Why CC with air, an excuse

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 12:56:43 EDT

Eric,
Old-man-itis combined with a additional mopar muscle =98 club cab R/T with
air and power windows.
Got my '72 cuda on the road again last night after fixing the header leak
and adjusting the valves.
The magnum motors are strong, but the built 340 with Carb really motivates
the cuda's 3200 lb carcass around!
 Id love to fully mod the Dak too, but I gotta go camping and haul things
around. As it is, the lumpy stuff is reserved for my "less refined"
vehicles. Making excuses again, But I guess I have a "fleet" mentality.
 FYI, my 4100 lb Interceptor (440cuin) is getting a cam, S&S headers and a
3" exhaust and a built 727 with an extra low first gear (compensates for the
3.07-1 locker rear end) this summer, so Im trying to "keep up the pace" on
multiple fronts. Theres a guy in the Interceptor club that turns low 13s.
Heres to Mo-power from Mopar
Bruce
Non Dak but check out www.jioc.org for more interceptor info, very cool cars...