Re: whoa, it aoppears they did RRRRRR

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 12:43:40 EDT

Eric
Well, what I got was a nasty little set of head pipes that join together
before the catalytic converter. Im going to jump under tonight (Wifes got
the truck today) and get the p/ns off of the offending components to rag on
Dodge with. The exhaust out of the Cat looks AOK, 3" stainless pipe,
muffler and tail pipe, but the head pipes are not amusing. The thing thats
really got me down is that JBA designed the headers to work with the two
into one cat, which I dont have.
BRuce