Re: whoa, it aoppears they did RRRRRR

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 13:16:45 EDT

<<
 Well, what I got was a nasty little set of head pipes that join together
 before the catalytic converter. Im going to jump under tonight (Wifes got
 the truck today) and get the p/ns off of the offending components to rag on
 Dodge with. The exhaust out of the Cat looks AOK, 3" stainless pipe,
 muffler and tail pipe, but the head pipes are not amusing. The thing thats
 really got me down is that JBA designed the headers to work with the two
 into one cat, which I dont have. >>
Wow, thats bogus!! Well, do you think Dodge will hook you up with the 2 to 1
cat?
Eric