Re: R/T headers ATTN: Bruce !

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 15:01:02 EDT

Jack
there are probably some of us out here (besides me) also considering the
JBA headers. (I got the exact same message from Jeff Bell when I e-mailed
them, $449 instead of $499) who don't have R/Ts. Can we join in on this
offer? Surely JBA wouldn't mind selling more headers.
Thnaks!
Richard in SA

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:44:39 -0400 "W. Jack Hilton III"
<hemi@mindspring.com> writes:

>OK -
>
>I called the guy at JBA headers and he told me that if we can get at
>least
>4 of the R/T owners together and order the headers at the same time ,
>that
>he would sell them to us at the distributor price which isn't the
>$499.00
>regular price , not the $449.00 discount price , but $313.00 !!!!!!!!!
>
>Now you guys keep this under wraps cuz he said he would get shit on by
>the
>distributors if that got out , but if we can order them at hte same
>time ,
>AT LEAST 4 OF US , that we can get them for the $313.00 .
>
>That's $186 off of retail !!!!!!!
>

>It will be at least a month before I can afford to do this , but I
>think we
>should go for it !!!!
>
>Let me know what you guys think .
>

>Jack Hilton
>
>Black '98 R/T Club Cab
>
>http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]