Re: R/T headers ATTN: Bruce !

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 15:08:22 EDT

R/T owners et al:
Jack, Way to negotiate! I live in SanDiego and definitely plan on buying a
set. The price you negotiated is great! I could even "spot" a set to the
list (Jack) in reserve just to get the great price! I take it that you are
IN for a buy as well! A coworker has the JBAs on his Camaro and loves em.
This means we need 3 more customers for the xcellent price! Ive got my
exhaust system probs resolved (dealer says no problem getting the right
parts) so Im ready! JBA says they will have the headers in by the end of
the week! My wife says Green Light! Too bad I can hardly wait...
Lets GOOOOOOOOOO!
BKB