Re: JL Audio Stealthbox

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 19:57:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/98 5:48:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
Chris_Buelterman@mail.msj.edu writes:

<< Anyway, I still have my
 factory Infinity's which I'm looking to replace because I think they sound
 terrible. Any suggestions??? I'm leaning towards Infinity Cappa's right
 now. >>

I have the infinity kappas in the door, and in the rear post. They are the
only quality speaker that can take massive amounts of rms power. Had them for
2 1/2 years now and they sound as great as the day I put them in. Also running
a pair of Bazzoka tubes in there. (std cab)
George
GO INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!