Re: JL Audio Stealthbox

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 20:20:39 EDT

>I have the infinity kappas in the door, and in the rear post. They are the
>only quality speaker that can take massive amounts of rms power. Had them for
>2 1/2 years now and they sound as great as the day I put them in.

I had a set of 6.5" Kappas in the doors of my '94 Dak and a set of 6x9"
Kappas in boxes in the rear . I LOVED them ! I had them in three different
vehicles over about two and a half years and they never gave me a lick of
trouble even after runnin' em wide open most of the time . If I ever get
aftermarket speakers again , I will definitely go with the Kappas again !
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com