RE: RE: RE: Cool Can

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 21:52:57 EDT

Yes, cold fuel does help. At least out here in the desert where you run
the risk of percolation, even in night runs during the summer.

I can't give you any ET improvement figures. I'm lucky to remember
anything from the late 60's and the 70's! Can you say decades long
party....I knew you could. <grin>

Yes, the fab process is extremely easy with a trip down to the hardware
store and an empty can of Juan Valdez's finest. You can probably still
buy them but what fun is that. <g>

Mark Rhyner
Experientia Docet