Re: Shelby Dakota

From: Monell (tunneltramp@the-onramp.net)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 14:58:47 EDT

Walter P.:
 Thanks for the answer, you are the first to answer with a straight up
answer, Thank You again. Do you have any ideas on the decals besides going
to the dealer, I've tried several with no results. I sure would like to
repaint
 My truck is #1440 it has 163K on it and uses oil driving around town and
not on the road. The body has a coupla door dents (1/2 cup bondo will be
too much) The rest of the trk is in very good shape interior & etc..
  I assume you own a Dakota. What #?
  I have just moved from N. Holloywood ca. to Winnemmucca Nv. and ran into
another White Shelby, strange. I haven't been able to get the # yet but I
will.
  Will retime this weekend and test to see if my heating and spark knock
goes away, will let you know.
  Thanks Again
   Rod