1st spank

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 22:55:50 EDT

I, not being a kid anymore, don't race much (though I do like fast cars and
trucks) however I was provoked today into doing just that.
I was going to pick up my lunch take out today when I stopped at a light beside a
young man in a red Ranger stepside with dual exhaust. It sounded pretty god for a
V6 and was kind of cute but the rear window sported a Calvin with a Dodge logo
being watered on.
I decided MY Dodge was not going to be one of them. He started kind of fast from
the light and I let him get half a length ahead of me when i stood on the gas. I
flew past him in first and then when I was 2 lengths ahead I let off and let him
pass. The next light he was ready for me so I knew I was not going to soft pedal
this time. He had a 5 speed and he revved it and dumped the clutch and I just
stayed in drive and floored it. I think he was shocked that I flew past him again
leaving 2 streaks of rubber he could see and i stayed on it to about 60 when I was
a good 5 lengths ahead. I ain't no fool and I wont go 100 or more when I have
already proved my point twice. I don't have to put calvins on my truck to prove
anything, and I don't try to race things way out of my league like 13 second and
faster cars.
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx
98 RC SWB 5.2-3.92SG
Mopar headers-Pit bull muffler
Home made ram air with K&N in stock box.