Re: RE DML Decal

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 23:46:28 EDT

At 11:59 AM 7/13/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Yo Jon,the "DML Member" w/the URL under it looks just freakin
>perfect from here dude !!!!!Guess what color I want ?????????
>U might want to consider more than 1 size,just to throw another
>log on the fire,like a whole window decal (me me me)or a side
>CC size or ...DO IT,I'm in.
>geo.
>'89 Shelby Dakota # 288

  :-)

  Maybe what we can do is to come up with one or two designs in a
color that most people like (probably white vinyl cut-outs for putting
on a window?) and get a quantity done so we can get a decent deal, then
once that's done, we can probably one-off them or do a custom deal
for someone who wants something different. That'll probably cost more
of course (because of the limited quantity) but if someone's willing
to pay the extra cash for the unique item, I don't see any problem
with doing that!

   When Mike Clark did his decal, he sold 'em for $6 each, or $10 (or
was it 15?) for a custom color. That was a pretty complex vinyl cut
one too, so we should be able to do these pretty cheap.

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |