Re: Working on tb now - tips - maybe!?

From: Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 03:26:09 EDT

>> I gave that a shot, but it didn't work out... The M covers up the
>>ram's head, and you can't really tell what's behind there; its just a
>>jumble of lines. :-(
>>
>> -Jon-
>>

>Jon
>
>How 'bout having a ram head (maybe having it snorting - with steam out it's
>nostrils, that would be cool!!)and under it have the DML logo (in a upwards
>curve gooing half way up the ram head). Under that could be the
>www.dakota-truck.net thing. I had a Fear This sticker made in vinyl with a
>ram head behind it and it's detailed really good. A place should be able to
>do this easily.
>
>I'll try to demonstrate my idea, but I not good at the art thing.
>
>Brian

Jon,
I kinda have the basic outline down. Rest of idea - It would be to have a
hand drawn ramhead(snorting- similar to Mr. Norm's ramhead). The "DML"
would be just like you made, and of course the URL would be left as is. I
pretty much gave up on creating it myself 'cause I don't have the right
software. Might not work for a sticker, unless it wasn't vinyl. Would
look cool on the back of a T-shirt with a Dak smokin' the tires on the
front. Or maybe a ram drawn up like a Scat-Pak Bee.

Brian