Re: DML:Slow in kansas

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 11:21:53 EDT

George,
I would think that your good money entiltes you to some good service. I
would complain about poor performance and mileage and have them run a full
diagnostic. after their screw up with the oil it seems that should humble
them a little. You may need to "pump up" your symptoms to get their
attention though...
Bruce