Durango R/T hood

From: John L Rivait (magnumrt@concentric.net)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 11:23:26 EDT

Hey all,

I checked those images via those URL's and none of those Ram Air hoods
are the
same as the one I saw on that Durango R/T I looked at.
The hood on the R/T was close to the Ram Air T/A style.
Twin openings close to the front of the hood and the openings were wide
but only
a few inches high. The hood bulged from the dual inlets all the way to
the cowl.
Can anyone who works at JTE verify this yet?
Rumour has this Durango R/T will be named Challenger or Ramcharger
but I doubt it, R/T fits better!

Later,
John L Rivait
'97 Ram SS/T