Cargo Light Follow-up

From: Chris Hindy (chindy@idirect.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 11:31:25 EDT

Hi, all . . .

Well, thanks to some informed folks on the list, I was able to order the
cargo light/3rd brake light for my 98 Dak. The only problem now is that
Chrysler Canada are a bunch of fools . . . not only has my local dealer
never had the part in question in stock, but they neither had the local or
zone depots! They have to cross-order it from the U.S. and the soonest
they can get it is 5 working days.

Who'da thunk it that getting one little light fixture was going to be such
a hassle!

cheers
-ch
98 Dak Sport CC, 3.9L, Intense Blue, pissed-off operator.