Re: Re: JBA Headers:Answer re: headpipes

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 11:37:43 EDT

Mike,
rams horn, shorty style, although they told me yesterday thet they were in
development for a set of headpipes to cat. I will call them today to
discuss this in that I am interested in upping the dia of the headpipes on
my R/T as well. They said that they may use my truck to prototype, well see...
Bruce K Bridges