Re: RE: JBA header purchase/Mobile 1

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 18:19:58 EDT

<< Is this a problem? If so, what problems does an oil
 overfill cause? Thanks for your help, everyone. I just recommended the
 digest to a friend at work who has a '97 Dakota 4X4 CC. He should be on the
 list soon! Later... >>

if the crankshaft starts striking the oil (probably wont happen with a 1/4 qt
overfill) then it'll start "foaming" or something along those lines. I am not
real sure what exactly happens, but I believe it has something to do with an
oiling system failure as the end result..... I'm sure the additional
crankshaft windage isn't too good for power, anyway. :)

ttyl
patrick