Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 19:50:53 EDT

<< Let's just remember that we still need to keep this organized and that I
 still need the full info for some of you who are said to be "In" . We MUST
 all call and place the order on the same day and speak specifically to him
 . I think we should give it till this coming Monday , July 20 , and then
 get everyone together and pick a date to call .

 And whatever you do , DON'T LET ANYONE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS because he told
 me that if his distributors got wind that he wouldn't be able to do it .

276!! Jack, youre the man!! Sounds like a good deal. So Monday we pick the
time to order! Sounds good Jack. Im in..5.9 '95@14.29@95.17 and getting
Eric