Re: Re: Ram Air on my '97!!

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 20:36:39 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
>almost forgot-what's that date for Bandimere in September so I can get some
time off when it comes up? thanx
>'95 SLT+CC 5.2, emerald green with ARE fiberglass tonneau cover and
wing,etched windows,custom body graphics,BF Goodrich 225/70/15 Excentia GT
tires(sold by Wal Mart and nice looking tires) and reworked TB (need to do
some more grinding and polishing though) Would really like to see what this
rig would do at altitude. Still need to get traction bars, lowering kit, and
trans kit to be the way I want it.